Community Analysis Package (CAP)
Latest version 6.2.4
Price: £194.00 + VAT
Community Analysis Package 6:
- Use R from within the program, to compare results from different analyses
- A unique range of analyses available, covering both metric and non-metric methods, in one easy-to-use package
- Methods for assigning groups completely revised and simplified
- Plotting of graphs and dendrograms improved, and print options expanded; get your results ready for publication, quickly and easily!
- The demo includes a wide range of data sets; the video guides are on YouTube and the complete Help system is available on this website, so you can see exactly what CAP 6 can do for you.
- Unlike non-commercial packages, we offer full free support by phone or email - so you can complete your analysis when it really matters, and you get the help you need, when you want it!
- Accompanying book, Applying Multivariate Methods, provides excellent introduction to multivariate statistics, using CAP, Ecom and R.
is a general multivariate analysis package for Windows PCs, with excellent graphics, suitable for undergraduate and post-graduate students and researchers in a wide range of sciences. Integration with R
will be especially useful for under- and post-graduates, for whom the language is an ever-growing requirement. It is easy to use and affordable
. It offers all the analytical techniques commonly used
by community ecologists, and all other fields of research that use multivariate methods, including biology, geology, archaeology, anthropology, economics and sociology. It is particularly useful for ecological teaching
because it allows students to quickly enter data, try different transformations, and explore a wide range of methods within a familiar Windows setting.Community Analysis Package 6 gives you superb graphics, ease of use, and top quality support, with all the methods you need - in one software package!